UK Customer Services
24hr UK Customer Services 01794 503500
Service Centre Supervisor - Braintree
A vacancy exists for a Service Centre Supervisor at Talley Group in Braintree, to ensure the smooth and effective running of the Service Centre, providing support as necessary to co-ordinate the team and associated activities for supplying fully decontaminated, serviced and tested equipment.
• Co-ordinating daily work schedules with the Service Centre Manager to ensure a consistent, smooth and balanced workload through the service centre.
• Supervising the service centre staff, including assigning tasks, monitoring performance and workload, ensuring jobs are completed in order of priority and on time, and in accordance with Service Level Agreements (SLAs), guidelines, Company policies, procedures and work instructions
• Establishing Key Performance Indicators to monitor SLAs.
• Providing cover and back-up for service centre operations during absence and busy periods, including deliveries and/or collections.
• Ensuring that all staff and visitors adhere to our Infection Control Policy and associated procedures when in the service centre, and ensuring that all staff are wearing allocated and issued uniform and PPE.
• Ensuring that the service centre is maintained to the highest possible standard at all times, including cleanliness and hygiene, and that all activities are undertaken in a safe working manner.
• Providing regular feedback to the Service Centre Manager regarding any problems with staff, equipment or procedures, and making suggestions for improvements or identifying training needs.
• Monitoring stock levels and establishing re-order points for spare parts and consumables to ensure acceptable levels and continuation of supply.
• Liaising with other departments as necessary regarding trials, exhibitions or evaluations.
• Previous experience of supervising and motivating staff, ideally within a similar position
• Good written/verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
• Excellent organisational skills and problem-solving skills
• Competent computer skills, including Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel. Use of a handheld device is advantageous
• Self-motivated, with the ability to remain calm under pressure, work to deadlines and prioritise workload, and to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
• Ability to maintain a clean, tidy and safe working environment
• Ability to plan/manage other’s workloads
• Full UK driving licence, preferably with no more than 3 penalty points
• Standard DBS check required for this position
If you are interested in any of the above positions, please can you send your CV, with accompanying cover letter to email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. Further information about how we use and hold your data can be found in our Applicant Privacy Notice here
No agencies please.